Sunday 22 January 2012

Doesn't time fly!

I apologies in part to myself for the lack of effort with my blog posts.I couldn't believe I hadn't posted for such along time. In part I have been busy getting married,changing day jobs etc but I had also got a bit stuck with it so I have set up a new blog called `Liz Hamman Paper Jewellery` which will just be about my own work.
I am still going to keep `ephemeral Life` going but the post will be of a more general nature, featuring book art finds,flickr finds and anything else that I hope will be interesting if only to me. My New Year resolution is to try to do at least a couple of posts a month to each blog,I hope I can keep my resolution!
If you click on the `view my complete profile`at the bottom of the page it will list my new blog which will give you access to `Liz Hamman Paper Jewellery` blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment